Little Ninja Program
Our Little Ninja Program is specifically designed for children between ages 3 and 6. Instructors work to make the class fun by using innovative techniques with high energy. We educate students with different games and techniques that each student understands while having fun. The program is designed to improve a child’s motor skills and enhance their ability to pay attention and follow directions. All classes are taught using the most safe, fun, and exciting instruction methods.
- Instructors work one-on-one with students
- We work on developing self control, discipline, respect, and focus
- Parents love to see the positive growth of their children when learning the how to prevent and resolve conflict
- Fun-filled and high energy classes
- We teach with the mindset of our students
- We teach our little ninjas respect, discipline, and guide them to do what is right by teaching them 5280 Karate Academy Foundation’s core values:
8 Magic Words: Yes ma’am, no ma’am, yes sir, no sir, please, thank you, you’re welcome, and I love you
Four Laws of Concentration: focus your eyes, focus your ears, focus your mind, and focus your body
At 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, our programs offer non-violent resolutions to conflict as well as focusing on character development for children and adults of all ages. Our instrctors are dedicated to influencing our students to persevere and encourage them with postive reinforcement. We work to provide social, physical, emotional, and personal growth.
- Students are taught that with dedication and hard work, all worthwhile goals are possible
- We believe that it is improtant for students to learn how to set short-term and long-term goals
- Students develop greater self-esteem and self-confidence with positive reinforcement and learn self-discpline as they are taught how to react to situations around them
- We strongly encourage students to be responsible for their actions and results, we work to minimize unhealthy behaviors by providing postive examples and different outlooks on situations while emphasizing school work and and home life
- Our students are treated with respect and are taught to respect others
- We strongly believe that our defensive skills are used properly by never being used unless in defense
We want our students to be safe, self-confident, and capable. We want them to acquire good values and to respect themselves and others while acting with kindness and integrity. We teach our students to apply our core values in their daily lives.
The Leadership Program is for children and adults of all ages. All students will be encouraged to enroll into this program as they progress and experience the art of Taekwondo with our school. The Leadership Program offers the complete package for self-defense classes and holds the largest portion of the 5280 Karate Academy enrollment. Grand Master French teaches many self-defense techniques for real life situations and students are taught how to apply those techniques and how to react in situations.
- Self-Defense Techniques
- Practical Applications
- Weapons Training
- Board Breaking
- Disarming Techniques
- Leadership Skills Development
- Students learn to become leaders